When is the FA Cup 2022/23 fifth round draw? Date, time, teams & where to watch live
The rounds are flying by, the minnows are becoming fewer and fewer, and the draws are getting shorter and shorter; the FA Cup is reaching its business end.
Once the fourth round concludes, we will be left with just 16 teams competing for the planet's oldest domestic cup competition. Of the 32 that are battling it out in this weekend's fourth-round fixtures, just 11 are Premier League outfits, providing prime opportunity for some more FA Cup magic.
Before we can look ahead to those fifth-round bouts, however, balls must be pulled out of bags (or a big plastic bowl). So, here's all you need to know about the fifth-round draw.
- FA Cup on TV: Your ultimate guide to watching the FA Cup this weekend
- Is VAR in place in the 2022/23 FA Cup fourth round?
When is the FA Cup 2022/23 fifth round draw?
The FA Cup fifth round draw will take place prior to West Ham's trip to Derby County on Monday night, between 19:00 and 19:30 (GMT).
What teams are in the FA Cup 2022/23 fifth round draw?
The teams that progress past their respective fourth-round ties will feature in the draw, meaning any of the following could be one of the 16 in the fifth round...
- Manchester City vs Arsenal
- Accrington Stanley vs Leeds
- Walsall vs Leicester
- Blackburn vs Birmingham
- Bristol City vs West Brom
- Fulham vs Sunderland
- Ipswich vs Burnley
- Luton vs Grimsby
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Fleetwood
- Southampton vs Blackpool
- Preston North End vs Tottenham
- Manchester United vs Reading
- Brighton vs Liverpool
- Stoke City vs Stevenage
- Wrexham vs Sheffield United
- Derby County vs West Ham
Where to watch the FA Cup 2022/23 fifth round draw
The fifth round draw can be viewed live on BBC One during the One Show, which commences at 19:00 (GMT) and concludes half an hour later.
The draw will also be streamed live on the FA Cup's official Twitter and Facebook channels.
FA Cup 2022/23 fourth round draw on TV and live stream in the UK
- Date: Monday 30 January 2023
- Time: 19:00 GMT
- TV channel and live streams: BBC One (TV), FA Cup Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts (live streams)
What are the FA Cup 2022/23 fifth round draw ball numbers?
The ball numbers for the fifth round draw are as follows:
- 1 - Preston North End or Tottenham
- 2 - Southampton or Blackpool
- 3 - Wrexham or Sheffield United
- 4 - Ipswich or Burnley
- 5 - Manchester United or Reading
- 6 - Luton or Grimsby
- 7 - Derby County or West Ham
- 8 - Stoke City or Stevenage
- 9 - Blackburn or Birmingham
- 10 - Walsall or Leicester
- 11 - Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood
- 12 - Manchester City or Arsenal
- 13 - Bristol City or West Brom
- 14 - Brighton or Liverpool
- 15 - Fulham or Sunderland
- 16 - Accrington Stanley or Leeds United