Gameweek 30 in the Premier League is looking sparse with the FA Cup quarter-finals restricting the fixture list to just four games instead of the usual 10.
But there is still plenty of intrigue in this smaller selection of matches.
Arsenal's Champions League credentials are set to be tested by Aston Villa, while the curtain on the weekend fixtures comes down with a massive London derby between Tottenham and West Ham.
Here are 90min's predictions for all of the forthcoming action...
Friday 18 March
Wolves vs Leeds
Leeds will be looking to strengthen their Premier League survival bid on Friday night when they travel to European hopefuls Wolves.
The Whites have improved since Jesse Marsch took the reigns but Wolves represent his toughest challenge yet. After a mini-wobble Wolves have won two on the bounce and are so difficult to break down.
- Wolves vs Leeds: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Wolves predicted lineup vs Leeds - Premier League
- Leeds predicted lineup vs Wolves - Premier League
Saturday 19 March
Aston Villa vs Arsenal
Arsenal were dealt a reality check on Wednesday night when Premier League title contenders Liverpool beat them 2-0, ending them incredible run of recent form.
Mikel Arteta will be desperate to regain that lost momentum against Aston Villa in the Saturday lunchtime kick off, but the Villans have won three of their last five games. Still, the Gunners should have enough to squeeze past Steven Gerrard's side.
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Aston Villa predicted lineup vs Arsenal - Premier League
- Arsenal predicted lineup vs Aston Villa - Premier League
Sunday 20 March
Leicester vs Brentford
Leicester pretty much have all their eggs in the Europa Conference League basket for the rest of this season, but they have a good chance to earn three points on Sunday when they host Brentford.
Although two wins on the bounce has lessened the Bees' relegation fears, they still need to pick up a few points to completely rule out an unlikely drop down into the second tier next season.
- Leicester vs Brentford: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Leicester predicted lineup vs Brentford - Premier League
- Brentford predicted lineup vs Leicester - Premier League
Tottenham vs West Ham
West Ham will still be walking on air when they make the short trip to Tottenham on Sunday, following their stunning Europa League comeback against Sevilla.
Spurs will be eager to burst their bubble and keep their slim top-four hopes alive. The Hammers will still not be able to welcome Jarrod Bowen back for this one, but even without the star forward David Moyes' side will make life very hard for their hosts.
- Tottenham vs West Ham: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Tottenham predicted lineup vs West Ham - Premier League
- West Ham predicted lineup vs Tottenham - Premier League
For more from Matt O’Connor-Simpson, follow him on Twitter