The fourth round draw of the 2022/23 FA Cup draw has been made as teams further learn their potential paths to the final at Wembley.
The draw took place shortly before Manchester City's clash with Chelsea on Sunday, with a number of big clubs and unfancied underdogs in action over the weekend.
Here are the fixtures the draw created on Sunday afternoon.
2022/23 FA Cup fourth round draw
The fourth round draw threw up some big fixtures for fans to enjoy at the end of January. The winners of Manchester City vs Chelsea will face the victors of Oxford vs Arsenal, while Tottenham face a tough test to Championship side Preston.
The winners of Liverpool's replay with Wolves face a trip to the south coast to visit Brighton, while Paul Ince will return to Old Trafford as his Reading side take on Manchester United.
- Preston North End vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Southampton vs Blackpool
- Wrexham vs Sheffield United
- Ipswich Town vs Burnley
- Manchester United vs Reading
- Luton or Wigan vs Grimsby Town
- Derby County vs West Ham
- Stoke vs Aston Villa or Stevenage
- Blackburn vs Forest Green Rovers or Birmingham City
- Walsall vs Leicester City
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Fleetwood Town
- Manchester City or Chelsea vs Oxford United or Arsenal
- Bristol City or Swansea City vs Chesterfield or West Brom
- Brighton vs Liverpool or Wolves
- Fulham vs Sunderland
- Boreham Wood or Accrington Stanley vs Cardiff or Leeds
- FA Cup 2022/23 third round winners: Who has gone through to the fourth round?
- When are FA Cup third round replays played?
When is the 2022/23 FA Cup fourth round?
This season's FA Cup fourth round will take place between Friday 27 January and Monday 30 January. Games will be selected for televised coverage on the BBC and ITV, who hold broadcasting rights for the competition.