The art of dribbling is one of the most exciting and important skills in soccer.
Some of the most iconic goals ever scored have been the result of a player picking up the ball and taking on half the opposition defense. And even if it doesn't end in a goal, a mazy run is certainly enough to get fans off of their seats.
With its top-heavy spending and focus on attacking players, Major League Soccer has plenty of top-class dribblers in its ranks right now.
Check in on this article through the 2022 season to see who are the top dribblers in MLS right now:
Who has completed the most dribbles in MLS during the 2022 season?
Players with the same number of successful dribbles completed are separated by minutes played.
- Emanuel Reynoso, Minnesota United - 86 (1,586 mins)
- Carles Gil, New England Revolution - 55 (1,561 mins)
- Alejandro Pozuelo, Toronto FC - 54 (1,406 mins)
- Lucas Zelarayan, Columbus Crew - 47 (1,017 mins)
- Santiago Moreno, Portland Timbers - 45 (1,195 mins)
- Marcelino Moreno, Atlanta United - 41 (1,198 mins)
- Talles Magno, NYCFC - 41 (1,319 mins)
- Raheem Edwards, LA Galaxy - 40 (1,380 mins)
- Luciano Acosta, FC Cincinnati - 36 (1,450 mins)
- Jayden Nelson, Toronto FC - 34 (1,073 mins)