Fulham are embarking on their latest return to the Premier League this season following a goal-laden campaign in the Championship.
Marco Silva's side cruised to the second division title with 43 league goals from Aleksandar Mitrovic, but the challenge will be replicating some of that form in the top flight.
The Cottagers last competed in the Premier League in 2020/21, being relegated in limp fashion.
Here's 90min's preview of the Fulham season.
How to watch Fulham on TV
- Fulham fixtures & results: 2022/23 season
- Premier League fixtures & results: 2022/23 season
- How to watch Premier League fixtures on TV
Fulham summer transfers
- Joao Palhinha (Undisclosed, from Sporting CP)
- Kristian Sekularac (Undisclosed, from Juventus)
- Callum McFarlane (Free transfer)
- Andreas Pereira (Undisclosed, from Manchester United)
- Manor Solomon (Loan, from Shakhtar Donetsk)
- Kevin Mbabu (£6m, from Wolfsburg)
- Bernd Leno (Undisclosed, from Arsenal)
- Fabio Carvalho (£5m, to Liverpool)
- Cyrus Christie (Released)
- Fabri (Released)
- Michael Hector (Released)
- Alfie Mawson (Released)
- Jean Michael Seri (Free transfer, to Hull)
- Timmy Abraham (Free transfer, to Walsall)
- Jacob Adams (Released)
- Eric Ameyaw (Released)
- Xavier Benjamin (Free transfer, to Cardiff)
- Tyler Caton (Released)
- Jerome Opoku (Free transfer, to Arouca)
- Jonathon Page (Released)
- Julian Schwarzer (Released)
- Jaylan Wildbore (Released)
- Sonny Hilton (Loan, to Carlisle)
- Steven Sessegnon (Loan, to Charlton Athletic)
- Kieron Bowie (Loan, to Northampton)
- Luca Ashby-Hammond (Loan, to Aldershot Town)
Fulham squad numbers 2022/23
The Fulham squad has been bolstered by the arrival of Bernd Leno from Arsenal as their new goalkeeper.
Andreas Pereira has also joined from Manchester United, with the club sourcing Manor Solomon on loan to add to their attacking ranks.
Numbers subject to change before end of transfer window
1) Marek Rodak
2) Kenny Tete
5) Terence Kongolo
6) Harrison Reed
7) Neeskens Kebano
8) Harry Wilson
9) Aleksandar Mitrovic
10) Tom Cairney (C)
11) Anthony Knockaert
12) Nathaniel Chalobah
13) Tim Ream (VC)
14) Bobby Decordova-Reid
16) Tosin Adarabioyo
17) Ivan Cavaleiro
18) Andreas Pereira
19) Rodrigo Muniz
21) Paulo Gazzaniga
23) Joe Bryan
25) Josh Onomah
26) Joao Palhinha
33) Antonee Robinson
35) Tyrese Francois
TBA) Bernd Leno
TBA) Kevin Mbabu
Fulham key players 2022/23
If there was ever a time for Aleksandar Mitrovic to truly take to the Premier League, it's now. The Serbian scored an outrageous 43 Championship goals last season but his record for the top flight in a single campaign is 11.
This Cottagers side also needs to be stricter at the back than they have been in recent years, but they'll need the goals of their talismanic striker if they are to avoid the drop.
One to watch
The loan signing of Manor Solomon could prove an astute piece of business from Fulham. A scorer in the UEFA Champions League - against Real Madrid, no less - the 23-year-old has also netted six goals for Israel since his international debut in 2018.
Silva's side will need regular contributors aside from Mitrovic to stand a chance and Solomon's flair and enigmatic style will catch the eye of supporters.
Fulham kits 2022/23
Fulham Premier League prediction
Fulham have plenty of doubters to prove wrong this year. Manager Silva is yet to truly convince as a Premier League manager, while plenty of their players are yet to enjoy consistent form in the top flight.
The summer transfer window looks more promising than previous years, but the consensus remains that the London side won't have enough to avoid relegation back down to the Championship.