Fantasy Premier League has revealed the prices for 11 Manchester United players as we head into the 2021/22 season.
The headline news is that Cristiano Ronaldo, United's top scorer last campaign, will set you back £10.5m this time around.
That makes him the club's most expensive player this season, marginally more costly than FPL favourite Bruno Fernandes (£10.0m).
Interestingly, Marcus Rashford has seen his starting priced slashed to just £6.5m. The England international is also a midfielder on the game and if Erik ten Hag can get him firing, he could prove to be an inspired FPL purchase.
Luke Shaw, Alex Telles and Raphael Varane will all set you back £5.0m, as will goalkeeper David de Gea. Meanwhile, Anthony Elanga, Fred and Donny van de Beek all cost £5.5m.
The rest of the Man Utd squad's FPL prices will be unveiled shortly.
Man Utd 2022/23 FPL goalkeeper prices
- David de Gea - £5.0m
Man Utd 2022/23 FPL defender prices
- Luke Shaw - £5.0m
- Alex Telles - £5.0m
- Raphael Varane - £5.0m
Man Utd 2022/23 FPL midfielder prices
- Bruno Fernandes - £10.0m
- Jadon Sancho - £7.5m
- Anthony Elanga - £5.0m
- Donny van de Beek - £5.5m
- Fred - £5.5m
- Marcus Rashford - £6.5m
Man Utd 2022/23 FPL forward prices
- Cristiano Ronaldo - £10.5m
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Man City FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Arsenal FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Liverpool FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Chelsea FPL prices revealed