Gareth Southgate has named his 28-player squad for England's September internationals, with Ivan Toney receiving a maiden call-up.
The Brentford striker has not represented the Three Lions at any level before but will have a chance to in their upcoming Nations League fixtures away to Italy and at home to Germany - any appearance would make him just the third player in Bees history to play for the England senior side.
Jarrod Bowen has started the season slowly at West Ham but retains his place in the squad after making his senior England debut over the summer, while Crystal Palace's Marc Guehi returns too.
With Jordan Pickford injured, Dean Henderson is back in the Three Lions fold having impressed on loan at Nottingham Forest, saving penalties from England teammates Declan Rice and Harry Kane last month.
Here is Southgate's squad in full.
England squad to face Italy & Germany in September
- Nick Pope (Newcastle United)
- Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal)
- Dean Henderson (Nottingham Forest, on loan from Manchester United)
- Reece James (Chelsea)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
- Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United)
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City)
- Harry Maguire (Manchester United)
- Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan)
- John Stones (Manchester City)
- Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace)
- Conor Coady (Everton, on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
- Ben Chilwell (Chelsea)
- Declan Rice (West Ham United)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City)
- James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Tammy Abraham (AS Roma)
- Ivan Toney (Brentford)
- Raheem Sterling (Chelsea)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United)
- Jack Grealish (Manchester City)