By Wednesday evening we will know the four teams that will contest this season's Champions League semi-finals. Exciting isn't it!
The second legs of the quarter finals kick off on Tuesday when Bayern Munich attempt to avoid a shock elimination at the hands of Villarreal and Chelsea look to complete an unlikely turnaround at the Bernabeu.
Wednesday's action will then see Manchester City and Liverpool look to finish the job against Atletico Madrid and Benfica respectively.
Here is how 90min sees the four games turning out...
Bayern Munich vs Villarreal
After losing the first leg 1-0, Bayern Munich will need to rediscover their ruthless streak if they want to progress into the Champions League semi-finals on Tuesday night.
Villarreal will travel to Bavaria expecting an onslaught, and we'd be shocked if Die Roten failed to oblige. Although Unai Emery has an incredible giant-killing record, getting a result at the Allianz Arena will probably prove a bridge too far.
- Villarreal 1-0 Bayern Munich: Player ratings
- Bayern Munich vs Villarreal: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Bayern Munich predicted lineup vs Villarreal
Prediction: Bayern Munich 3-1 Villarreal
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Chelsea need a minor miracle to turn around a 3-1 first-leg deficit at the Santiago Bernabeu in Tuesday's other game.
Karim Benzema netted an iconic hat-trick in that reverse fixture and he will be hungry for more as Real look to regain the trophy that has spent a lot of time in the Spanish capital down the years.
The Blues will have taken heart from their emphatic 6-0 win over Southampton on Saturday, but they have likely given themselves too much to do here.
- Chelsea 1-3 Real Madrid: Player ratings
- Real Madrid vs Chelsea: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Real Madrid predicted lineup vs Chelsea
- Chelsea predicted lineup vs Real Madrid
Prediction: Real Madrid 2-2 Chelsea
Atletico Madrid vs Manchester City
Despite failing to muster a single shot on goal during the first leg, Atletico Madrid would have been quietly satisfied with their work at the Etihad Stadium last week.
The La Liga side largely kept the Premier League champions at arm's length and conceded just once, setting things up for a fascinating return fixture.
Atleti will once again look to frustrate their opponents while breaking forward with more regularity and if they score early we may witness an upset. What is more likely, though, is City exploiting the extra space between the lines and booking their place in the final four.
- Manchester City 1-0 Atletico Madrid: Player ratings
- Atletico Madrid vs Manchester City: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Atletico Madrid predicted lineup vs Manchester City
- Manchester City predicted lineup vs Atletico Madrid
Prediction: Atletico Madrid 0-1 Manchester City
Liverpool vs Benfica
Liverpool are in pole position to progress at the expense of Benfica after they picked up a routine 3-1 victory in the first leg.
A Darwin Nunez consolation aside, the Eagles showed little to suggest they've got what it takes to shock their hosts at Anfield.
Jurgen Klopp may even use the fixture to rest some key players ahead of the upcoming FA Cup semi-final against Man City.
- Benfica 1-3 Liverpool: Player ratings
- Liverpool vs Benfica: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Liverpool predicted lineup vs Benfica
Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Benfica