The Canadian Men's National Team have named their roster for the week-long training camp in Bahrain ahead of the 2022 World Cup.
The camp is designed to keep players sharp ahead of the World Cup, with Canada - currently 41st in the Fifa World Rankings - beginning their Group F campaign against Belgium on November 23.
As part of the camp, the CanMNT will play a friendly against the Bahrain national team on Friday, November 11, followed by another fixture against Japan before the tournament begins.
The roster announced by John Herdman on Wednesday should give a good indicator of which MLS-based talent will make the World Cup, though European stars such as Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David are absent due to ongoing club commitments.
CanMNT roster vs Bahrain
- Maxime Crépeau - LAFC
- James Pantemis - CF Montréal
- Dayne St. Clair - Minnesota United
- Doneil Henry - Toronto FC
- Lukas MacNaughton - Toronto FC
- Kamal Miller - CF Montréal
- Joel Waterman - CF Montréal
- Zachary Brault-Guillard - CF Montréal
- Raheem Edwards - LA Galaxy
- Alistair Johnston - CF Montréal
- Richie Laryea - Toronto FC
- Mathieu Choinière - CF Montréal
- Liam Fraser - KMSK Deinze
- Mark-Anthony Kaye - Toronto FC
- Ismaël Koné - CF Montréal
- Jonathan Osorio - Toronto FC
- Samuel Piette - CF Montréal
- Ayo Akinola - Toronto FC
- Lucas Cavallini - Vancouver Whitecaps
- Jayden Nelson - Toronto FC
- Jacob Shaffelburg - Nashville SC
Watch the story of Charlotte FC's journey to MLS in 90min's The Making of Charlotte FC, presented by DoorDash, on 90min channels now. Subscribe to our new US YouTube channel.