Portsmouth have confirmed that three of their first team squad have tested positive for COVID-19.
Test results received by the League One club last night revealed that James Bolton, Andy Cannon and Sean Raggett all have the virus.
A statement posted on Pompey's official website said: "They are all self-isolating in accordance with government guidelines and will continue to follow medical advice. The club have also notified Public Health England.
"All players and first team staff were tested earlier in the week and we are still awaiting approximately half of the results of these tests."
The news comes after the Blues faced off against Arsenal in the FA Cup earlier this month. Gunners boss Mikel Arteta also tested positive for coronavirus recently, prompting Portsmouth to have their players checked.
The club's chief executive Mark Catlin added: "I received the news last night and immediately spoke to Kenny and head physio Bobby Bacic. Kenny and I then spoke to all three players.
"Football is not immune from this virus and I can assure you that it only really hits home when those that you know contract it.
"All three players were in good spirits and perfectly calm – showing mild or no symptoms – and are looking forward to overcoming it as quickly as possible.
"We once again urge everyone to follow the current government guidelines."
Due to the ever-evolving nature of the situation, the return date for EFL action was moved back from April 3 to April 30 on Thursday. Clubs are said to favour matches being played with spectators when football returns, though playing games behind closed doors has not been ruled out.