Fabrizio Romano is an Italian journalist who works for, among others, Sky Sport, and specialises in football transfers
He is one of the most trusted football transfer related pundits in the world and especially on Twitter. It is highly unlikely that a tweet of a breaking transfer made by him has gone on to be proved wrong.
His trademark quote 'Here we go' is a favourite among fans on Twitter and he is continuously flooded by fans with regards to transfer news and updates regarding their favourite teams.
So what makes Fabrizio Romano special and stand out from the crowd?
Well, for one, this guy is not someone who will post a rumour and leave it, he will engage with fans on the platform and will tell them what they want to know more apart from just the general news that he breaks. Go on, try tweeting something to Fabrizio regarding your question on a transfer rumour and we are pretty sure he will reply to you.
Apart from his open and friendly engagement with fans, here are some facts you need to know about Fabrizio Romano!
1) Fabrizio Romano is the most trusted journalist among football fans in the world. One of his key strengths is he never posts a transfer update unless he is 100% certain it will happen.
2) His life consists of at least 50 phone calls each day, along with stalking a bunch of popular hotels and headquarters of different football clubs, in case agents or directors show up. His salary has not been confirmed and his net worth is still not known.
3) No wikipedia pages are available for this journalist who has a made a name for him by breaking transfers on twitter.
4) Currently, he has been providing his services for Sky Sports where he is mostly concerned with handing transfer news to fans. During the 2020 January transfer window he stayed busy every single day, announcing a bunch of different transfer deals, such as Christian Eriksen, Ashley Young, Pepe Reina, Gedson Fernandes and more.
5) Fabrizio is an Italian who was born in Milan, Italy and he has been working from there till date.
6) Romano has been also associated with mega sports media brands like The Guardian, where he worked as a reporter.
7) Romano has 1.3 million followers on Twitter and 832k followers on Instagram on the date of writing.