It is a well known fact that the football is probably the only sport which involves humongous amounts of finances, both in terms of outflow and inflow.
Some of the best football clubs in the world also consist of some of the richest individuals on the globe.
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are two of many examples of the extent to which the financial muscle in the world of football has been flexed.
Paris Saint-Germain and Inter have reportedly joined Barcelona in the chase for Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.
UEFA Europa League Draw: Manchester United Take on AC Milan, Arsenal Face Olympiacos Test and all you need to know in the Round of 16
Everton are reportedly willing to battle it out with Manchester United, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich for Norwich star Max Aarons this summer.
Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku says he 'loves' life in Italy amid reported transfer interest from Premier League giants Manchester City.
Today we list down for you the top 10 owners of football clubs in the world with regards to the wealth they possess. All amounts courtesy of SportMob.
10. Robert Kraft - New England Revolution, MLS - $6.9 billion
9. Zhang Jindong - Inter, Serie A - $8 billion
8. Nasser Al-Khelaifi - PSG, Ligue 1 - $8 billion
7. Stan Kroenke - Arsenal/ Colorado Rapid, Premier League/MLS -$8.3 billion
6. Philip Anschutz - LA Galaxy, MLS - $10.1 billion
5. Roman Abramovich - Chelsea, Premier League - $12.5 billion
4. Dietmar Hopp - Hoffenheim, Bundesliga - $18.5 billion
3. Andrea Agnelli - Juventus, Serie A - $19.1 billion
2. Dietrich Mateschitz - RB Leipzig/ Red Bull Salzburg, German Bundesliga/Austrian Bundesliga - $26.9 billion
1. Sheikh Mansour- Manchester City, Premier League - $30 billion