Portuguese legend Cristiano Ronaldo has broken as many as 10 records in the now gone by 2019-20 season.
The 35-year-old, five-time Ballon d'Or winner scored his 100th and 101st goal for Portugal in a 2-0 victory over Sweden earlier this week.
On the domestic front, Ronaldo helped Juventus to a ninth consecutive Serie A crown after he scored 31 goals in the league.
And now, Planet Football have crunched the numbers and shown just how good the 35-year-old has been over the years, especially in 2019/2020.
Here are 10 of them:
1. Ronaldo became the first European player to net 100 international goals with his brace against Sweden.
2. He has moved eight goals behind Ali Daei (109 goals) for the most by a single international.
3. Ronaldo has now scored the same amount of goals as France's top scorer (Thierry Henry, 51 goals) and Netherlands' top scorer (Robin van Persie, 50 goals) combined.
4. Portugal's second and third highest goalscorers of all time (Pauleta, 47 goals and Eusebio, 41 goals) have 13 less goals than Ronaldo when both their goal tallies are combined.
5. The former Manchester United man has netted 49 goals in his last 47 games for Portugal.
6. Ronaldo has now scored over 700 goals throughout his career. Only six other players (Pele, Romario, Gerd Muller, Josef Bican, Ferenc Puskas and Lionel Messi) have achieved the feat.
7. The forward is also the oldest player to score more than 30 goals in Europe's top five leagues since 1948.
8. Ronaldo reached 50 goals in 61 games for Juventus which is quicker than any player in club history, and the second quickest in Serie A history.
9. He became the only man to score 50 times each in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A.
10. Ronaldo reached double figures in goals for a consecutive 15th season in 2019-20.