Investigative journalist Romain Molina has claimed the swap deal involving Miralem Pjanic and Arthur Melo was reportedly "illegal".
Molina has revealed that the inflated transfer values are being invested with "capital gains" being noted as the reason for higher costs involved. On the surface, the only money that exchanged hands between the two sides for the transfer was the €12m difference between the two deals.
This isn’t the first time that the swap deal has been put to the sword with the Prosecutor’s Office of the Italian Football Federation also scrutinizing the deal previously.
Some of the sensational claims made by Molina on Twitter Space include:
1. Some international games in Asia are fixed. Many players have stopped joining their national teams because of this.
2. Paris Saint-Germain have been conceding burn-out after burn-out. Over 100 employees have left the club in the last year alone. Leonardo is hated because of his behaviour/attitude.
3. At Arsenal, all the players inhale nitrous oxide. A player came back to celebrate his birthday in Paris under the theme "nitrous oxide balloons".
4. The massive media outrage surrounding the Qatar World Cup is political and financed by people/organisations who wish harm to the country.
5. Leonardo is hated in PSG. His signing of Icardi was not well-received by the coach at the time.