Kevin De Bruyne has been ranked as the world's best passer according to FIFA 22 with a ranking of 93, with Toni Kroos and Lionel Messi following the Manchester City star, both with a passing rating of 91.
The official FIFA 22 release is just over a week away, and EA Sports has been releasing nuggets of information about the game and the ratings for a number of players since the last couple of weeks.
What's interesting about the latest set of FIFA rankings is that Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo misses out on being included in the top 15, but his team-mates Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes find a spot for themselves.
Top 15 FIFA 22's passers:
1. Kevin De Bruyne, CM - Manchester City (93)
2. Toni Kroos, CM - Real Madrid (91)
3. Lionel Messi, RW - Paris Saint-Germain (91)
4. Parejo, CM - Villarreal CF - (90)
5. Luka Modric, CM - Real Madrid (89)
6. Bruno Fernandes, CAM - Manchester United (89)
7. Trent Alexander-Arnold, RB - Liverpool (88)
8. Luis Alberto, CAM - Latium (87)
9. Marco Verratti, CM - Paris Saint-Germain (87)
10. Hakim Ziyech, RW - Chelsea (87)
11. David Silva, CAM - Real Sociedad (87)
12. Jorginho, CM - Chelsea (86)
13. Paul Pogba, CM - Manchester United (86)
14. Thiago Alcantara, CM - Liverpool (86)
15. Joshua Kimmich, CDM - Bayern Munich (86)