Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland has topped the list of players to reach 25 goals quickest while playing in Europe's top five leagues this century.
Haaland joined Dortmund in January last year and has since then gone on to establish himself as one of the most lethal strikers in world football at the moment.
At the age of 20, Haaland managed to net 25 goals in 25 appearances in the German Bundesliga.
This meant that he reached the milestone of scoring his first 25 goals for his new club faster than the likes of modern day football greats Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Today, we take a look at players who scored their first 25 goals for their new club in the least amount of games as per data provided by Skores.
5. Fernando Torres (Liverpool, 2008/2009) - 25 goals in 34 games
= Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich, 2010/2011) - 25 goals in 34 games
4. Diego Milito (Inter Milan, 2009/2010) - 25 goals in 33 games
= Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan, 2000/2001) - 25 goals in 33 games
= Luca Toni (Bayern Munich, 2008/2009) - 25 goals in 33 games
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 2009/2010) - 25 goals in 27 games
= Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain, 2017/2018) - 25 goals in 27 games
2. Kevin Phillips (Sunderland, 1999/2000) - 25 goals in 26 games
= Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris Saint-Germain, 2012/2013) - 25 goals in 26 games
1. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund, 2020/2021) - 25 goals in 25 games
Haaland has already been linked with a move to some of the topmost clubs in Europe with the most recent rumour linking him to Manchester City.