Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly cleared out his Juventus locker and told the club he doesn't want to play for them anymore.
Ronaldo has been linked with a switch to Manchester City after Pep Guardiola's side failed in their attempts to sign Tottenham's Harry Kane. City are reportedly open to signing the 37-year-old on a free transfer if Juventus drop their £25million demand and Ronaldo accepts a cut to his £500,000-a-week salary.
Now, according to Sky Sports Italia, Ronaldo has cleared his belongings from the club's training ground and will not be available for their weekend's game against Empoli. The report claims that the five-time Ballon d'Or winner is keen to leave Turin and is willing to pull all the stops to force a move to City.
Paris Saint-Germain were also linked with a move for Ronaldo, a transfer that would have seen him line up with long-term rival Lionel Messi, who signed on a free transfer earlier this month.
However, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi dismissed speculation that the Ligue 1 giants would be making a move for Cristiano Ronaldo this summer. "Ronaldo? We do not have any talks open with him," Khelaifi told reporters at the UEFA Champions League draw on Wednesday.